Last updated: July 25, 2023
Welcome to “The Raub Law Firm” (“we” or “us” or “our”). We respect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”) and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access the Website, we may collect several types of information from and about users, including:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, professional data, etc.
- Usage data, such as information on how you use our website, products, and services.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Process your transactions
- Find and prevent fraud
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Your information, including personal data, may be disclosed to third parties in the following situations:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Raub Law Firm’s assets.
5. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION