Skip to main content
- Call law enforcement.
- Seek medical help as soon as possible.
- Get contact information from the other driver and any witnesses.
- If you can, take photos of the scene and make notes about what happened while everything is still fresh in your mind.
- Report the accident to your insurance company. Do not do a recorded statement until you speak to an attorney.
- Contact a knowledgeable Texas car accident lawyer to discuss your next steps. Our number is 361-880-8181
Previous PostYou Don't Pay Us Unless We Win: (361) 880-8181
Next PostDo I have to pay my own medical bills if someone else caused the accident?